Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday before the Trip

I spent a fair amount of time checking to see about our flight on Monday and the Eurostar problems this morning. And Bill and I watched the problems with weather that are going on in Europe right now. We talked about our insurance, what’s the worst that could happen, and I looked at Harrods online to calm me down!

I’ll check Air Canada tomorrow and Monday to make sure they are still flying to London. We will have a weather forecast by Monday which should go as far ahead as Friday. Hopefully, the cold and snow will have abated somewhat by then and the trains will be back on schedule.

I’ve been emailing back and forth with Karel and Allan today as well.

Who knew it was going to be the worst winter in 30 years just exactly when we need to be in Belgium!

The actual date is 1944 on this picture - looks just awful!

No comments:

Post a Comment