Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Media Coverage in Belgium

Here is some of the media coverage our events got in As. Karel and I did an interview with the local radio station and he tells me that it went national – how about that! Here is an interesting website which has lots of pictures and long cutlines - http://www.hangarflying.be/index.php?action=view_gallery&id=236&module=imagegallerymodule&src=%40random4b40cf7d79d5c. Try using Google Translate to get the gist of what’s being said.

This article was in the Sunday paper.



And the next one was in the Monday edition. Between the rather silly expression on my face and the babe on the right hand side, this is quite the front page!



And then this is the article inside.



I think I may be getting a file of the radio interview and I’ll post that when it arrives.

More later as I think of it.

1 comment: